- 1 ½ cups fresh fruit (orange wedges, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, watermelon cubes, mango cubes, whatever fruit you like)
- 1 (17.5 ounces) container coconut water
- 1 cup pineapple or orange juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- Mix the coconut water and juice, (for a pretty pink cocktail, add a drop of pink or red food coloring)
- Refrigerate until time to serve
- Fill champagne glasses about 2/3 full with coconut mixture, add your desired amount of fruit, and top off with champagne
- Repeat and Enjoy!