- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 heads of baby bok choy
- 5 carrots
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk (full fat, unsweetened)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 cups, 1/2-inch cubed cooked chicken (I sometimes use a rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- cooked rice and lime wedges (for serving)
- Heat oil in a pot over medium. Cook curry paste and ginger stirring, until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Add onion and salt and cook, stirring, until onion is soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add bok choy and carrots and stir to combine.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer until veggies are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, snap peas, and coconut milk and cook over medium, being careful not to boil, until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in basil and lime juice. Serve with rice and lime wedges. Enjoy!